Tuesday, June 05, 2007
*bounces*
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ..

FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ...

*HUGS SHIGE*
OMG ..

I'm late.. okay.. I KNOW...

First time in the morning I read Camille's LJ and she said that Shige will appear in summer drama. But if I remembered correctly, she said that Shige only will appear in 1 epi. And there's still no article..
So yea.. I'm not bringing my hope to high.. Even though I know that there'll be jweb since Shige has a job (hopefully).

And I was so busy with nothing (I only work a little) so I kinda push that a side (gomen ne Shige).
And then.. Vicky told me that Shige would not only in one epi.
So I go and check NewS comm ..
OMG.. Camille already edited her post..
and OMG .. there's translation of the article too ..
*FLAIL*
OMG ..

And then then .. Vicky said didn't I read it from JIF.
I said that I haven't been online at JIF lately.
Then I went to JIF and yes, Vicky already post abt it there..
OMG..
HOW COULD I MISS THAT ..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ..
I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M TOO HAPPY!!!!!
OMG FINALLY..... SHIGE...
It's about time..
OMG ..
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 1:14 PM |


0 Comments: