Tuesday, May 15, 2007
oh my.. I do really need some rest..
I'm sure my head soon will explode.. =.=
OK I do exaggerate things (sorry typo) but really I do feel that way..

Ah yea.. for those who visited my blog and left messages, I say thank you very much. I never expect that there'll be another ppl who bothered to read my blog ^^. Thank you very much..
Erm did you mind to leave me ur blog link so I can know you better?!

I won't be able to update from Thursday May 17 until Monday May 21.
I'm gonna be online again on Tuesday and I'll catch up everything that I left. Hopefully there's not many things I need to catch up since NewS still dont have any things to do.

So, I left some quick update before I left
- Tegomasu on Hey3x April 14..
Haven't DL it yet. Not even the perf. ^^ I'm still lazy now.
Hajar said, Tego looks like a boy.. WOT!! It's like he's not a boy all this while?! LOL.. But yea I have to agree with that.. Tego looks like a boy since their appearance in SC last week.

- Kame on SC May
I'll conclude both of his appearances..
GREAT & HOT!!!!!!
Enough said.. LOL ..
Well what do you expect from his 16secs performance?! He did those hip shakes. He did that stripping. He did that kissing. He simply made love with the chair okay.. >.<
akgjburiewiwhorinfjvnruigheuiwb

Second appearance, he sang I'll be with you
I love the song. But I found something different when Kame sang it.
And Ira-senpai told me that Endah said Kame sang the first part and the second part differently. Got it?!
Is it because he's not feeling well?!
No.. SC already recorded years ago.. LOL..
But well chubby Kame is the best no.. ^^

- K8 concert report
Ah I've read abt that for a long ago but I didnt have time to post abt it.
That report make me want to go there lah. I heard their solos. Not all audio concert but that's enough.
Although I want the audio concert..
Massu came to the first show at Yokohama ^^
Definitely he wont pass everyone concert no..

- K8 solos
Have I ever talked abt this?! If I have, let me talk abt it once again..
Be warn .. I'm not good at song description. I wont know whether it's jazz, rock, ballad or something. Mostly I'm saying what I feel abt the song.

Personally, I love Ryo's solo (Stereo). I love it. It's really enjoyable. And it's so Shige-ish. LOL .. That's a word?!
Yasu's solo (Watashi Kagami). Once I've mistaken it for Subaru's solo. But Yasu's is more melodic. A little bit not easy listening, but the more I hear it the more I like it ^^
Yoko's solo (Wonder Boy). It's a funny song. Really. It's ear catching even it's not easy listening. But yea.. It brings a good mood. And it suits Yoko the best. I can imagine how he sang it.
(I saw the caps but I totally forget)
Subaru's solo (Ruwa). Err.. it's so subaru-ish. Only him who can sing it. It's not that I don't like it. But I can't sing along with him so.. err.. yea..
Hina's solo (forget). Oh please dont kill me for forgetting his solo. I like it though. Really.. It's different but yea I like it. I dont really know Hina so I can tell whether it's suit him or not. But the song is good nevertheless.
Maru's solo (forget). Damn it. I even forget Maru's solo?! Gosh I really need brain fixed. But it's GGOOOOODDDDD.. I LOOVVEEE IT.. From the song, it's like there's some kids who asked for sensei's help. In this case, Maru is sensei.. the whole "sensei tasukete" is already hilarious. Great song. And I bet, he performed it very good.
Tacchon's solo (Mamoritai). Is that correct?! Erm.. I thought this song is so so. Yea the lyric is wonderful. His voice is absolutely great. But.. eerr .. well maybe if we understand the meaning, it would turn out to be a beautiful song. But I'm sorry, it doesn't impress me much. I prefer his other solo.

And I already heard 2 their new song. Arigatou and Sayonara wa Itsumo. I love both. It's different from their singles.
No offense but I prefer their ballad songs. ^^

- Tegomasu single Kiss ~kaerimichi no Love Song~
Will be realease tomorrow May 16. But as usual, HK version is already out earlier.
There's 4 songs.
Kiss ~kaerimichi no love song~ OMG this is a romantic song. I love this song. and after I read the translation, I love it even more.
Kimi+Boku=Love Haven't heard it perfectly. But it sounds more cheerful than Kiss.
Maruichi Kara Hmm.. it's good. cheerfull too.
Kibou no Hikari no nantoka Well practically I haven't heard it perfectly too. But I remember, once I heard this, I remember The Rasmus song. It remain me about Lauri. And the tune also remain me abt The Rasmus song. I dont know. It's just so.

- Cartoon epi6
With Jin in it.. It's like YAY!!!!!
But too bad, chikara21, who usually doing the subbing, currently have her trip. So she can't sub cartoon for 3 weeks in the row..
So I just DLed the RAW and waiting for her patiently ^^
Anyway.. Jin is adoreable.. *raburabu*
He looks big among Maru and Ueda ^^ But yea.. Jin he is.. ^^
Being baka and so.. LOL ..
I can't comment much since I really didn't understand what's going on there.. ^^

Jyaa.. apparently I update pretty long ^^
Can't stop myself for typing anyway..

See ya soon ^^
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 6:11 PM |


0 Comments: