Wednesday, February 14, 2007
ne~ I'm gonna spend A LOT of money on NewS stuffs right..
Well how can I refuse these ?

scan by vendy ^^

Jya, first I just want to buy DUET .. OMG Shige looks so kakkoi in there.. see?! And the whole DUET photoshoot just great.. so pinky and just great..
But days went by.. I even havent bought DUET since I have to wait until next months for cheaper cost.. And how come suddenly I think to buy Potato too ???
OMG .. I dont even like Shige's hair in there .. But but but .. I just want to buy it .. T___T

So there's already 3 things in my list to buy..
- calender
- NewS single
- DUET and POTATO
Until .... Dianne texted me last Sunday.. Asked me whether I want BusuKoi boxset..
OMG.. and I said YEEESSSSSS ..
Dunno what I was thinking back then .. I already get BusuKoi form Icha anyway. So why I have to buy that expensive boxset..
BUT I SAID YESSSSS .. And I dont regret it afterall .. ^__^

So 4 things are on the list wait to pay.. And I'm crying now ..
GOSH... I cant believe myself afterall ..

_______________________

Ok now about NewS single..
Hoshi o Mezashite.. First time was played at KchanNEWS Feb5..
It's a good song.. Not the beat song but sweet song.. rather ballad but not that ballad.. ^__^ It's just NewS song.. It suits them well ..

Then last Monday KchanNEWS, Feb12, Kei and Shige played Boom!Boom!POWER .. Coupling song of the single..
not like Hoshi, it's kinda upbeat song ..
Electris guitar at the beginning is the best part and everyone loves it ALOT ..
And moreover... SHIGE's RAPPING ..
Yeeesssss..... He got more line.. and he's rapping ..
YEA.... YOU GO SHIGE !!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* That makes me cant wait any longer until the single is released..

________________________

RANDOM :

Father of NewS


Mother of NewS


XDDDD random i know.. but I found it cute ..

And notice how often Ryo and Shige was side by side ?!



Even in this press con


LOL .. I love it when they're together..

___________________________

Jyaaa... I totally forgot what I'm gonna write ..
I'll update again soon ^___^
Just if I'm not lazy ..

Most of all credit picture thanks to Vendy's scan ..
As for press con pict, it's sourangel .. ^__^ thx
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 12:34 PM |


0 Comments: