Thursday, February 22, 2007
Jyaa.. I'm gonna make some useless posting since I havent post anything..
New layout btw.. Not really a new one. I made it like a months ago. It's the same as the old one. Just different colour and header..
I'm such a lazy girl, I know .. >__<

So, I had JE gath last Saturday after 2 weeks no gath.
YAY!! I was excited..
Received ALOT of stuff from Dianne who just came from Singapore.. I got some of Shige's official photos (re-printed and not the new one.. but still.. SHIGE >< ), VCD boxset BusuKoi made in Malaysia, some VCDs, keychain and FUN ..
LOL .. yea.. I had ALOT of fun ..
Mmmm... I wish I could take a picture of them.. Later i guess..

So.. at gath, Dianne told me that Pi already cut his hair at MS. I went "eehh?" The last time I left office, which is Friday, I haven't heard anything about MS.
Or it was me who being so slow?!
Anyway.. Later night, after gath, Panda texted me and said that there's already NewS Concert 2007 Stuffs all around LJ..
I went O______________o

Monday.. There's ALOT of NewS Con stuffs.. My internet suddenly slowed down due to my excessive usage.. My my my ..

NewS con goods at auction (I just saved it's picts though. not bide it), MS perf (medley), SCP perf Sayaendou, SCP perf Hoshi o Mezashite, whole con audio..
And for adding, each member solo and news new song ..
Plus Zoom In and Mezameshi ..
*dies*

And thanks God.. I was successed to grabbed all those things.. Well except SCP perf Sayaendou since suddenly MediaFire felt mad at me so it wont open how many times i tried *kicks MF*
Plusss... sukaJ Feb20 and ZoomIn eng-sub..
Oh yea.. Tin said she wants to get rid of this sub things.. But hey.. it's helpful sometimes you know.. LOL ..

*puppy eyes* anyone wants to share Sayaendou with me? upload it to somewhere beside MF and MU please.....

About whole con audio..
Ah before that.. since I was too excited and desperately want to talk to someone, I bothered Camille who put "Busy" .. I'm so sorry, Cam .. >__<
So the whole con audio.. yappari it's not the one with Youtube..
I read fin's report.. It said that Shige and other NewS member knew about Youtube and Shige often use it.
So I'm curious about that.. but Wid said that thw whole con that recorded and uploaded is not that one.. *sigh*
Now I can't wait the fancam to came out ..

Jya.. about each member solo ..
I love Ryo's solo.. I wouldn't say that I love Shige's solo coz it's obviously I LOVE IT ..
Yamapi's solo .. I like it also ..
Tego sang Pain with new lyrics.. I LOVE IT OK ..
Massu's solo .. it's sssoooo MASSU .. >_< I dont even know what I'm talking about..
Kei sang Love Addiction .. so I don't need to tell again ..
Duet Kei-Shige .. cute.. really cute .. moreover, they wore pajamas and glasses .. *love*
Duet TegoMasu .. as always.. great ..

And last but not least.. new NewS song .. Snow Express..
I LOVE IT.. I LOVE IT.. it's good... IT'S GREAAAAATTTT ..

Ok end of my pointless entry ..
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 2:32 PM |


0 Comments: