Friday, January 26, 2007
Well.. let's summarize everything that's been left..

Lately .. entah kenapa gue bisa histeris sendiri kalo liat Shige.. That's why I avoid to watch his video.. His scan.. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM....
*sigh*
setelah kangen berat sampe harus ngulang Kakure, gue sekarang menghindari nonton segala yang ada Shige. Soale gue bakal jerit-jerit sendiri ga jelas..
OMG OMG OMG OMG .. .. KENAPA SHIGE HARUS SEKEREN IITTTUUUUUUUU.....

Gimana ga histeris kalo liat

credit scan boys_paper @ LJ

yea... I DEFINITELY WOULD DIE IN HAPPINESS .......
KKYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just keep away Shige from me for a while okay..
But, i keep meet him .. Don't you think he's SSSOOOOOOO ADOREABLE ......


credit scan boys_paper @ LJ and vendy's scan [snagged from camille]

Semua orang bilang dia harus potong rambut.. Tapi gue pikir, ga ada yang salah dengan rambutnya. Kan ..?! Tampak tampan dengan rambut gondrong..
Bayangin aja.. dia pake baju ala rack and roll-nya.. Ato at least, Happy Music attire deh.. Trus nyanyi lagu dia sendiri..

KKKYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kicked heppy* go die heppy ...

__________________

well, enough about fangirlsm thing.. It won't ever end anyway ..
*wait patiently for Kakure*

Last Saturday I went gath again.. And this Saturday too it seems...
The funniest thing (but almost the ackward thing) was, right after I screamed in happiness bcoz dianne would bring me Shige's engimono eps1, my boss called and told me to go to office..
AHHAAHA great.. after i told Endah that no one would go in office when it's national holiday (since she told me that she would worked over time before went to gath), i have to go to office .. what a karma right..
So, after i went through that bloody hard rain, I arrived at PI (which is Sudirman street is sssoooo dry, it never rain there).. Met dianne and went to foodcourt.. After a while all member gather.. AND THEY WON'T ALLOW ME TO GO TO OFFICE ....
great ..
BUT .. right after i plan to go, i was texted by one of my IT fren.. He said that I don't have to go to office since they've already done and want to go home..
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

This Saturday, we will be gath in Ira-senpai house..

[since I have 2 frens named "ira", so I decided to differentiate them by called Ira-senpai as Ira from JE and Ira-neesan (or simply neesan) as Ira from non-JE-but-already-loves-Tego ^^]

Since yesterday is Sakurai Sho's Bday, which is Sho is Ira-senpai no ichiban, so we decide to celebrate it in Ira-senpai no uchi..

OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU, SHO-kun
please be nice to Shige. He adores you so much you know..

What else......
Ah yea.. messeges from NEWS member is hilarious..
Why do I feel Ryo's answer is nice?!
And why do I feel that SHIGE'S QUESTION IS POINTLESS????
why Shige why??? Why did you have to ask such a question?????
And YOU ARE A STUDY CHARACTER.. DON'T DENY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* I'm being emotional here..

But he answered Ryo's question about "sin, cosin and tangent" very seriously.. And after that, he realized himself why he have to answer so serious.. LOL ..

see... Shige's really a serious person.. LOVE HIM MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeto... will talk review about Ie ga Tooi later..

Ah... Tego will be seiyuu for Mumble from Happy Feet. That's why, next single will be theme for Happy Feet "Hoshi o Mezashite". Possibly released March.
...
I did already mention about that right?!

Anyway... WHY IS K8 HAS TO BE THAT HILARIOUS.......
YASSU IS CHHOOOO KAWAAAIIIIIIIII .........
And Hina is loud XDDDD
And YASSU even shorter than Ryo, Boss-san.. Thought that Ryo is the shortest..

Why I haven't change my layout anyway?! Ah forget it..

So, this is my weakness for not able to concentrate for a long time so now I already forgot what I want to write..
Jyaa.. I'll update later when I remember again...
I just need to calm down first.. About this Shige and everything ..
It's just KILLING ME okay!!!!!
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 2:08 PM |


0 Comments: