Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Ahaha.. sourangel @ LJ, came back from Japan and brought some official NewS pict. NEW pict ..
And until now, I only take a glance of Shige's pict. They're not fully scan yet. BUT .. You can tell that SHIGE IS AWESOME ..

OMG....He just look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


credit sourangel @ LJ

I prefer play safe or else I would start fangirling over him.. I want HIM ..
aarrggghhhhh.......
I hope his pict won't be sold out when Dianne arrive at Singapore *prays* since his uchiwa is sold out.. yesssss... SOLD OUT ..
How come his uchiwa (Count Down Uchiwa) is sold out when there's still Kame's and Yamapi's??
Or suddenly, there's a lot of his fan becoz he's TOO DASHING now???
O yea.. his uchiwa is below

credit figuramalaya @ LJ

AARRGGHHH ..
*hugged Shige tight* you're mine .. XDDDDD

OK cut the crap
___________________________________

So, Shige already cut his hair..
*screams*
Ryo said, total change hair style.. Wonder how he look like..
HE WOULD LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!! *kicked* ok I'll shut up..
Shige is defeated by member's request.. He's weak willing definitely..
Yamapi cut his hair too but just minor change.. Looks like Yamapi still want his hair long.. I don't thing there's a major changes in Yamapi appearance.
Massu cut his hair too. But as usual, there's no any slight of changes.. as expected..
And Ryo want dyed his hair brown.. Eh not sure, he just want to or already dyed his hair.. Not sure..
That's Ryo jweb..

Koyama jweb..
He talk about how they planned and arranged Spring concert. But he kept said that that's secret.. And yappari most of the member need to catch up about all the dances movement. Except for Massu.

...

Recall some opinion .. still not fair ..
Well skip that.. I don't want to flame it up .. ^___^

A yea .. Actually Shige doesn't want us, to reveal a lot about him..
BUT HOW CAN WE NOT TO REVEAL IF HE KEPT SAYING ABOUT THAT?????
About belly button, about fake smile..
He said that we have to delete such thing..
OMG, Shige.. I even watch those all over again and still laugh at you..
Don't say such thing lah ..
And you just can't say that Koyama is ojisan coz you are ojisan yourself..

....

I think lately I'm being mean to Shige, right..
It's just..
I MISS HIM SO MUCH ..
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 2:32 PM |


0 Comments: