Friday, September 08, 2006
hah..what kind of title is that?? bad girl..
ne~ ne~ minna.. i just want to share for myself.. since i'm not that good for memorising.. hehe..
for the last 2 days, I absolutely did nothing at work but searching about JIN's stuff..
And i find out myself enjoy reading some forums below
- d-addicts which is I often use its wiki..
- JPB, pretty much news, translation, scans and multimedia could be found here.. great site
- akiiharu blog got so much scans of KAT-TUN..
*faint*
I've got continously heart attack today.. *sigh*
JIN is sssoooo great.. ne~ putri..i think i would stick on JIN too.. yoroshiku ne~
He's become my total obsession from now on since I feel a total disappointed of anego.. ne~ ne~ yoroshiku onegai shimasu ne~
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 8:26 PM |


2 Comments:


At 1:09 PM, Blogger -ndutyke

hayah...
aku jadi penasaran ama yg namanya Jin ini!

yg fotonya nampang di headermu ini kah??

oh yaolo, dirimu older than me few months? kukira dirimu masih abg 19-20an gituh :p

add aku? mau yaa...
http://www.friendster.com/tyka82fs

 

At 2:53 PM, Blogger snowy-yuki

iya betulll... header ku itu si JIN kawaaiiii~~~ hehehehhe...
huahahahaha....jiwa ku kayaknya masie 20an gitu deh, mb.. ga pernah berubah... tetep ABG meskipun udah setua ini.. huahahahahaha......
mau aja nge-add tapi di kantorku ga bisa frenster..-_-;;
kalo frensterku http://www.friendster.com/snowyuki