Friday, July 28, 2006
Aka A Wolf’s Attraction aka Romance of Their Own..

You know, that title sound doesn’t fit in, does it.. I prefer Romance of Their Own though. And sure I agree with critics I read on KDW Int’l Forum that the wolf sound at the beginning of the movie makes this film such a corny.. but the story is pretty good I think. Taken from on-line-novel (did I say it correctly?) with the same title. I just finished read it since someone in forum posted an address where the novel is. It’s more than a thousand pages but with a bunch of spaces, dots, empty lines and so much blank lines. It’s a far different from the movie but the movie will do for someone who won’t to read the novel. They both have the same plot but have the different ending.. I prefer the novel ending though.. it makes Chun Tae-sung such a real hero.. huehehhe….. I have Kang Dong-won on my mind when I read it. So I like Chung Tae-sung a lot.. yeah…that’s because I watched the movie first.. hehehe…

The whole plot is love between siblings who share one father but different mother.. It just not right, isn’t it. But the idea is just that.. and the whole story is great.. aahh..one thing missing is how Tae-sung is actually has a lot of fellas who really loyal to him. There were not any of Tae-sung’s fellas on movie. The movie shows that Tae-sung was kinda trouble maker and he always lost at fight. From novel, as far as I can remember (1240 pages for God sake), he was beaten up til almost dead only one time after he lost his grandmother who he lived with and he just wanna die coz he has nobody (his unni can’t remember him anyway). And yeah he’s been a lot of fight but he almost always win and that’s why everyone afraid of him. From the novel you can say that Tae-sung is really powerful as good as Hae-won. They have a lot of backups. But from the movie, Tae-sung looks scary at the beginning and have no friends..

And the whole movie can makes me crying loud each time I watch it. Dong-won is really great at that movie.. love him so much. He became Chung Tae-sung. He can be scary and sweet at the same time… He’s just great… love him love him love him…

Wanna watch his others movie…. Suki…

 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 11:54 AM |


0 Comments: