Friday, July 14, 2006
I really never thought that i would find a bunch of things about Kang Dong-won. Never never imagine that i would find that he's really has a base fans. That would make me more adore him.. He's a great actor. And looks like I was right if i thought he acted very very great in Temptation of the Wolves or Romance of Their Own or True Romance. Almost all of the sources say so.
Well..the sources among other is
- blog which is really great and very complete (totally complete) and always updated by Dong-won news and i'm curious the owner is Indonesian just like me.
- website owned by fan from Thailand and i could learn Korean here..
- fanlisting
- international forum which I really thankful for finding it.

i found a bunch of his photos and i found a bunch information of him. And i like him a lot more.
I'm trying to look for his other movies and dramas. I don't have any of them and I'm dying to look for it.
Well his newest movie is Our Happy Time has already finished and would first premiere around September this year. Now he's ready to filming His Voice.
His newest drama would still Magic. I read that the newest one is Palace but i haven't find the news about that. They're still talk about Magic. Maybe Palace hasn't aired yet.

How can you deny his cuteness?!

credit picture - kamin from Kang Dong Wong Intenational Forum
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 5:25 PM |


0 Comments: