Friday, June 02, 2006
Why do i feel this? I feel uncomfortable air surrounding me. I don't know. It's just i don't feel comfortable anymore. It's just internet and movies I have that keep me stay here. I can just browsing and looking for something to learn or just sit down and watch my movies. But still i feel that i don't belong in this community.
It's just me or there is any changes in people around me?
I just feel i don't fit in. I feel like stranger and no one can accept me.


What's the point anyway???
Is it important to be accepted?? honestly, being rejected and being ignored is the most frighten thing for me. I try as hard as i can, not to be rejected.
But looks like what i did is useless.
Do I have change me?
Do I have being quite?
Do I have just say or act what they want me to say or act?


What's the meaning of being happy anyway?
What is happy?
Is it just laugh? Or what?
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 12:56 PM |


0 Comments: