Sunday, June 18, 2006
now it's sunday afternoon. i'm in office now *sigh*. i manage to come here to meet my bos in order to report about what's been left after he left for meeting last Friday. But i found my friend instead of him. my friend said that he called him this morning to cover him up. *sigh* my fault not call him earlier. but i just thought he would came as usual.
Usually if he had a plan not come to office, he would send me text and i would knew. but he just called my friend to cover him up. hhmmmm....am i not that trusted anymore? looks like i failed to impress him. it's not that i'm dying to impress him but i'm just afraid that he feel disappointed about me. *sigh* he's a great boss .. just trying to help here ..*grins*
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 5:49 PM |


0 Comments: