Friday, May 19, 2006
duh...i feel unwell...
first..i just cancelled my moving. gomen, nuki.

secondly.. i wonder whether everyone has another topic than to tell me to get marry. hell yeah, it's my time to think about that. but if i don't have someone to get marry with, what should i do? do i have to marry with uncertain guy? hell no. that's a lifetime choice. i don't wanna play with that.
so, what do they think? it's not that easy, you know. it's not that i'm too picky girl but .. i think i'm still haven't find the guy yet. the right guy. i'm not looking for the perfect guy but at least he knows me and he wants to accept me as I AM.
This is me and it's just me. i'm 24 and i just can't change my character anymore, you see.

and at last.. i have to improve myself.
OSH!!!


by the way.. my story has nothing to do with the subject, does it.. well, that's just my expression. i like Japanese and i will like it. i don't care if they keep commenting about my taste. that's me anyway and it's really has nothing to do with them.
 
snowy-yuki's fangirling over KKK at 7:45 PM |


0 Comments: